Are you one of those who saves cardboard tubes but then never uses them due to a lack of inspiration? (I am!) Instead of throwing my stash away this time, I searched the blogosphere and found some great ideas on how to re-use them.
- Create adorable bumblebees from toilet paper rolls, as seen here at Mom to 2 Posh Divas
- Make beautiful prints with paper towel rolls and paint, as shown here at Casa Maria’s.
- Try the Cardboard Tube Chicks and
- Cardboard Tube Binoculars, both from Crafts by Amanda.
- Turn toilet paper rolls into handmade gift boxes, like shown at Frugal Family Fun Blog.
- Turn a thick cardboard tube (some empty wrapping paper rolls work well) into a rain stick. For a complete how-to see this post from The Imagination Tree.
- Make a windsock with a cardboard tube and some basic craft supplies, like seen here at Domestic Goddesque.
Do you have a great idea for how to recycle cardboard tubes into preschool crafts? Tell us about it, or leave a link in the comments!